Rajasthan Current Affairs 21 Octomber 2019
Rajasthan Current Affairs
Indian Handicraft & Gift Fair : -
- Exporters of Rajasthan have been awarded five awards at the Indian Handicraft and Gift Fair held in Greater Noida recently.
- In the furniture hardware and home accessories category, the gold award was given to Radheshyam Ranga of Latial Handicraft Primary Limited, Jodhpur.
- Gold Award in Home Textile and Floor Coverings was given to Padam Bhandari of PAS International, Jaipur.
- The Silver Award in the Furniture Hardware and Home Assistance category was given to Lavit Chhajed of Bhuwal Export, Jodhpur.
- Silver Award in Home Textile and Floor Coverings to Avanesh Sharma of JC Hometex, Jaipur.
- Kasya Award in the house ware category was presented to Lakshmikant of Bajrang Enterprises, Jodhpur.
- The award was presented for the best design and display in various categories.
Beawar railway station of Rajasthan has been upgraded to B category : -
- Modern facilities and services will be available here due to the upgrade.
- It will soon be linked to Marwar and Mewar.
Global Excellence Recognition Award : -
- Neetu Sharma, the former international player and coach of Headball, was given this honor at a ceremony held in Meerut recently.
- Neetu Sharma has been the first international player of the state's first handball in girls category.
- The award was given to Neetu Sharma for his outstanding contribution to the sporting world.
- Neetu Sharma belongs to Jaipur.
Mahendra Shadilya : -
- Recently the result of the annual election of Rajasthan High Court Bar Association Jaipur was released on 19 October 2019.
- In which Mahendra Shadilya won the post of president.
Jodhpur in Rajasthan included among the top 10 emerging tourist destinations of the world : -
- Jodhpur became the first choice of tourists leaving Agra behind.
- Some tourist places in Eastern Europe and Asia have been included in this list.
- Malta, Ninh Binh-Vietnam, Salta-Argentina, South Korea, Poland, Takamatsu-Japan, San Juan Puerto Tico, Jabaljak, Motenegro, Theraban-Armenia.
- Jodhpur is also called Slu City and Sun City.
Sharad Arvind Bobde will be the 47th Chief Justice of India : -
- Arvind Bobde will replace Ranjan Gogai.
- Arvind Bobde belongs to Maharashtra.
- Will hold his post from 18 November to 23 April 2021.
Nuclear Energy Conclave 2019 : -
- Recently the Nuclear Energy Conclave was organized by the India Energy Forum in New Delhi.
- Its theme - innovation towards nuclear safe and cost effective technologies for nuclear energy.
- A nuclear hall has recently been opened in New Delhi to create awareness about the application of nuclear power.
India Energy Forum : -
- Establishment - 2001
- The objective of the establishment - to understand and further develop the nuclear power program.
India will organize the 91st Interpol General Assembly in the year 2022 : -
Interpol : -
- It is headquartered in France.
- It was established in 1923.
- It is a criminal police organization.
- India joined the Interpol General Assembly in 1997 before India joined it in 1949.