Rajasthan Current Affairs 19 Octomber 2019
Rajasthan Current Affairs
National Gaurav Samman 2019 : -
- Recently, Rajasthan's painter Rishika was honored with this award.
- The award was made during the International Youth Conference organized by the National Youth Awards Federation of India in New Delhi.
- The award is given for outstanding contribution to the arts and social sector.
- Rishika has depicted many social evils in her paintings. Such as - child marriage, child labor, poverty, domestic violence.
- Rishika belongs to Jaipur.
Mohammad Rafiq: -
- Recently, the Supreme Court has recommended Mohammad Rafique, senior judge of Rajasthan High Court, to be the Chief Justice of Meghalaya High Court.
- With the appointment of Justice Mohammad Rafique of Rajasthan, he will be the Chief Justice of Rajasthan in the 3 High Courts of the country.
- In which Rajasthani Jajo was appointed in Telgana, Allahabad, Meghalaya.
- Other High Court Chief Justices have been appointed.
- Justice Ravi Ranjan - CJ of Jharkhand was earlier Justice Ravi Ranjan in Haryana - Punjab.
- Justice A. P. Sahi - CJ of Madras was earlier Justice in Patna High Court.
- Justice Sanjay Karoul - Patna's CJ was earlier the CJ in the Tripura High Court.
India's first Global Counter Terrorism Center: -
- It is proposed to be built in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Budget 275 crores
- The establishment of this center was announced 2 years ago.
- This center will be built on the lines of Israel-USA.
- This center was to be built with the joint efforts of the Central Government and the State Government.
- But the central government stopped funding.
20th National Animal Census Report: -
- In Rajasthan, the number of camels declined by 35% in the last 7 years.
- It was 3.26 lakhs in 2012 which was reduced to 2.13 lakhs in 2019.
- This report is issued by the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying of the Union Ministry of Animal Husbandry.
Rajasthan, Jaipur, Kota, Jodhpur will now have 2 to 2 mayors: -
- The first corporation in Jaipur will be called Heritage Municipal Corporation and the second corporation will be called Greater Jaipur Municipal Corporation.
- There will be 100 wards in Heritage Municipal Corporation and 1150 wards in Greater Corporation.
- In Kota, two municipal corporations will have 70 wards in the first corporation and 80 wards in the second corporation.
Kerala became the first state to give maternity leave to employees of private teaching numbers in the state: -
- The Central Government approved the request for maternity leave to employees working in private educational institutions in the state of Kerala.
- According to the Maternity Leave Act, the employer is paid Rs. 1000 for 26 weeks paid leave and medical needs. Will have to give.
Indira Gandhi National Integration Award 2019: -